Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You too?!?

Remember my last post? There must be something in the air. Maybe it's the onset of summer. While I do find myself thinking about a relationship a lot nowadays, it's been that way for about six months now. But within the last three weeks, three dudes have said they're looking and are ready or are lonely and want it ... or miss it and want it.

Is this what summer does? It's new to me because up until this point summer just meant I had to wait longer until night fall to go and get some NSA dick. Hmmmm - it's a whole new world as a grown up.

(i don't think i like it)

4 comments:

  1. It's okay if you want a relationship. Just not with that dude or the other.

    YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN, CARAJO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means now is the time to get your picky on! now that you know they want more...its up to you to pick and choose just how much more they receive or dont receive! they literally put their fate in your hands by saying that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder: Oh, it's time. But then there's that JADED

    Jaded: You always fuckin' up shit. *stank face*

    Dovie: Only one has said he wants it to be me, and I already told him I wasn't interested in him that way.

    ReplyDelete