Saturday, September 4, 2010

Condoms and lube

I was cleaning out my work bag and there's this zipped compartment that I never go into and when I opened it, it was full of condoms, female condoms, and lube ... and I had totally forgotten about all that nonsense JACK carried around.

I admit I was a little bit disappointed in me for having need to carry all of that around with me in order to be ready at a moments notice to add another notch to my bedpost. It feels good to be past it.

I had a date earlier this week with a really sweet guy. We talked a lot and laughed a lot and all in all it was a decent, normal date. We walked to the red line together - I heading north and he south. We hugged and kissed on the cheek and said our goodbyes. And texted all the way home.

Reminded me of this old song ... remember this?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT DATE! PRAISE JESUS..FEELS SO GOOD TO DATE SOMEONE THAT DOESNT FEEL THE NEED TO HUMP UR EVERY BODY PART LIKE AN UN FIXED DOG.

    ReplyDelete